We are a New Testament Assembly of believers gathered only in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Our Authority is based only upon the Holy Scriptures both Old and New Testaments, and we are governed by Elders appointed by the Lord for the nurturing and building up of those who gather in His name.
This assembly had its beginnings in 1881, meeting first in ‘Quin’s Hall’ to remember the Lord’s death and fellowship together. Then they met in ‘Kennedy Hall’ and ‘Shaftsbury Hall’. In 1908 they moved to ‘West Street Gospel Hall’ until 1978 when they built a new building at 195 Atlantis Road and # 12 highway west.